- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 6 ounce boxes strawberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 10 ounce boxes frozen strawberries
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix one box of the strawberry jello with 1 cup of boiling water. Stir well. Put in a 9x13" glass pan and let set until firm.
- Mix sofented cream cheese with one cup sugar. Mix very well then fold in the Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the refrigerated jello mixture.
- Mix the last box of strawberry jello with one cup of boiling water. Stir well then add the two boxes of frozen sliced strawberries. Stir until the strawberries are melted then let this sit in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes. Remove from refrigerator and pour over the cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until all is well set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More