- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Servings: 12 cups
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 pint (12 ounces) ripe strawberries, reserve 8 with tops for garnish, rinse and hull the rest (2 cups)
- 6 1/4 cups cold water
- 1 quart ginger ale
- Garnish: whole strawberries
- Process lemonade concentrate, hulled strawberries and 1 cup of the water in blender or food processor until berries are liquified.2. Pour lemonade mixture into punch bowl. Stir in remaining 5 1/4 cups cold water. Gradually stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Garnish with berries. Planning Tip: Can be prepared through Step 1 up to 8 hours ahead and refrigerated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More