- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Servings: 12 cups
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 pint (12 ounces) ripe strawberries, reserve 8 with tops for garnish, rinse and hull the rest (2 cups)
- 6 1/4 cups cold water
- 1 quart ginger ale
- Garnish: whole strawberries
- Process lemonade concentrate, hulled strawberries and 1 cup of the water in blender or food processor until berries are liquified.2. Pour lemonade mixture into punch bowl. Stir in remaining 5 1/4 cups cold water. Gradually stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Garnish with berries. Planning Tip: Can be prepared through Step 1 up to 8 hours ahead and refrigerated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More