- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Boxed strawberry cake mix
- 1 sm box Strawberry Jello (reserve 2 tbls for glaze)
- 1/2 pkg Instant Sugar-Free Lemonade
- 2 cups Confectioners sugar
- 2 tbls milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbls butter
- 2 tbls of Strawberry Jello
- After adding the ingredients that the box calls for, add a small box of strawberry jello, reserving 2 tablespoons of the jello for the glaze. To that, add a half package of instant sugar free lemonade mix.
- Follow baking directions then let the cake totally cool on a cooling rack then plate your cake.
- Don't forget the glaze.
- 2 cups of confectioners sugar, 2 tablespoons of milk, 1 tsp of vanilla, 1 tablespoon of butter, softened and the rest of package of the strawberry jello. Combine and mix well. Pour glaze over your plated cake and you are finished! Easy, huh?
- Want to add a little pizazz? Cut up a few fresh strawberries to add to the glaze!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More