- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Boxed strawberry cake mix
- 1 sm box Strawberry Jello (reserve 2 tbls for glaze)
- 1/2 pkg Instant Sugar-Free Lemonade
- 2 cups Confectioners sugar
- 2 tbls milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbls butter
- 2 tbls of Strawberry Jello
- After adding the ingredients that the box calls for, add a small box of strawberry jello, reserving 2 tablespoons of the jello for the glaze. To that, add a half package of instant sugar free lemonade mix.
- Follow baking directions then let the cake totally cool on a cooling rack then plate your cake.
- Don't forget the glaze.
- 2 cups of confectioners sugar, 2 tablespoons of milk, 1 tsp of vanilla, 1 tablespoon of butter, softened and the rest of package of the strawberry jello. Combine and mix well. Pour glaze over your plated cake and you are finished! Easy, huh?
- Want to add a little pizazz? Cut up a few fresh strawberries to add to the glaze!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More