- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups cold club soda
- Lemon slices, optional
- Place half of the water, strawberries and sugar in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining water, strawberries and sugar. Stir in lemon juice, then add soda.
- Serve immediately, garnished with lemon if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
NotesI just made some this and it is wonderful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More