- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups cold club soda
- Lemon slices, optional
- Place half of the water, strawberries and sugar in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining water, strawberries and sugar. Stir in lemon juice, then add soda.
- Serve immediately, garnished with lemon if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
NotesI just made some this and it is wonderful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More