- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups cold club soda
- Lemon slices, optional
- Place half of the water, strawberries and sugar in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining water, strawberries and sugar. Stir in lemon juice, then add soda.
- Serve immediately, garnished with lemon if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
NotesI just made some this and it is wonderful.
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Foodie BabySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More