- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or bottled lime juice
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sweetener (splenda, equal, etc.)
- 6 lime wedges or small whole strawberries, if desired
- Process strawberries and lime juice in blender or food processor until smooth. Combine strawberry mixture, water, and sweetener in pitcher.
- Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses; garnish each with lime wedge or strawberry, if desired.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More