- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or bottled lime juice
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sweetener (splenda, equal, etc.)
- 6 lime wedges or small whole strawberries, if desired
- Process strawberries and lime juice in blender or food processor until smooth. Combine strawberry mixture, water, and sweetener in pitcher.
- Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses; garnish each with lime wedge or strawberry, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More