- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth. Add strawberries with juice; beat until blended. Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls into 24 plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; top with holders or insert Popsicle sticks into cups. Freeze until firm.
The Social Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More