- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth. Add strawberries with juice; beat until blended. Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls into 24 plastic molds or 3-oz. paper cups; top with holders or insert Popsicle sticks into cups. Freeze until firm.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More