- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup bottled strawberry-flavored nonalcoholic margarita drink mix
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
- Vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Strawberries, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease (or lightly spray with cooking spray) bottom only of 13x9-inch pan. Add enough water to drink mix to measure 1 1/4 cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, drink mix, oil and egg whites on low speed 2 minutes. Pour into pan. Bake and cool and directed on box.
- Gently stir lime peel into whipped topping; spread over top of cake. Garnish with strawberries. Store covered in refrigerator.
Notesfrom bettycrocker site
Nonalcoholic strawberry margarita mix makes this party cake a great addition to picnics and potlucks.