- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is the most refreshing dessert for summer time. Hope you enjoy it.
Recipe from a COOL WHIP recipe booklet
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 10 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups strawberries,crushed or pureed
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tub (8oz.) COOL WHIP, thawed
- MIX pretzels, sugar and butter in a 9-inch pie plate. Press mixture onto bottom and up the sides of the pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- MIX condensed milk, strawberries and lime juice in a large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Pour into prepared crust.
- FREEZE 6 hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be easily cut. Garnish with additional Cool Whip, strawberries and lime peel, if desired.
- MAKES 8 servings