BackstoryA wonderful and nostalgic combination of Strawberry Nestle Quik and white chocolate chips. A strawberries and cream cookie that always starts me dreaming of my 1970's Ohio childhood.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1/2 Cup strawberry milk Powder, Nestles
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 drops red food coloring
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12oz bag White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer beat the butter, strawberry milk and brown sugar until well combined. Place eggs into a bowl and whisk in 1-2 drops of food coloring. Pour into mixer along with vanilla and beat until combined, about 30 seconds. Place four, baking soda and salt into a large bowl; mix to combine then slowly add to wet ingredients along with white chips. Mix on low until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 9-11 minute or until edges just start to brown. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
Fresh Summer Pasta Salad
H2ohh-my Bbq SauceSee More