- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. frozen yogurt or ice cream
- Place strawberries in blender and carefully pour in milk.
- Gently scoop ice cream or frozen yogurt into blender, being careful not to splash.
- Cover, then blend slowly up to puree.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries!
NotesThis also came from a bottle of Philosophy Body Wash! It's so weird that such yummy stuff can come off of a bottle of body wash!!!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More