- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. frozen yogurt or ice cream
- Place strawberries in blender and carefully pour in milk.
- Gently scoop ice cream or frozen yogurt into blender, being careful not to splash.
- Cover, then blend slowly up to puree.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries!
NotesThis also came from a bottle of Philosophy Body Wash! It's so weird that such yummy stuff can come off of a bottle of body wash!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More