- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. frozen yogurt or ice cream
- Place strawberries in blender and carefully pour in milk.
- Gently scoop ice cream or frozen yogurt into blender, being careful not to splash.
- Cover, then blend slowly up to puree.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries!
NotesThis also came from a bottle of Philosophy Body Wash! It's so weird that such yummy stuff can come off of a bottle of body wash!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Naked MacaronSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More