- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp gelatin
- 8 1/2 oz of strawberry puree (room temp)
- 4 tbs of powdered sugar
- juice of lemon
- 7 egg whites
- 4 oz granulated sugar
- 2 tbs cold water
- 12 1/2 oz heavy cream
- Sprinkle the gelatin into a bowl containing 1 tbl of cold water.
- Combine the fruit puree, powdered sugar, and the lemon juice in a large bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- Prepare a swiss meringue. Put granulated sugar and egg whites in bowl over double boiler and heat until sugar dissolves. Transfer to electric mixer and whip to stiff peaks.
- Dissolve the gelatin over a double boiler. Whisk gelatin into fruit puree.
- Whip heavy cream in mixer to stiff peaks.
- Transfer the meringue to a large bowl. Fold the puree into meringue.
- Carefully fold heavy cream in mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More