- Cooking Time: 4 hrs
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 6Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/2cup strawberry preserves
- 2cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
- Mix graham crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling. Beat Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add preserves; mix well. Place strawberries and remaining 2 Tbsp. sugar in small bowl; mash with fork. Stir strawberry mixture and COOL WHIP into cheese mixture. Spoon over crust; cover. Refridgerate 4 hours or until firm. Store in refrigerator.
NotesThis stuff is absolutely awesome! Love it! My sister makes this occasionally! it doesn't last very long at all!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More