- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped jalepeno pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 pkg liquid pectin (3 oz)
- 6 cups sugar
- 4-5 drops red food coloring
- Process bell pepper, jalepeno pepper and strawberries in a food processor. Mix all ingredients except pectin and coloring. Bring to a rollling boi. Remove from heat add pectin and coloring. Pour into jars and seal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More