- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- Blend and press into 9-inch pie pan, set aside.
- Filling: (this recipe can be doubled):
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can sugar-free pineapple, crushed
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- Drain pineapple; save juice.
- Dissolve strawberry gelatin in 1 1/4 cups boiling water. Add pineapple juice. Cool slightly.
- Cream cheese, orange rind and vanilla extract together. Add 1/2 cup gelatin and half of the pineapple. When soft and creamy, add remaining gelatin mixture. Blend in sour cream. Pour into pie shell. Cool until set, then put remaining pineapple on top. Chill until firm.
- NOTE: Lemon can also be used
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More