- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c. crushed pretzels
- 3/4 c. melted butter
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. Strawberry Jello
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs frozen strawberries
- Mix pretzels, butter and 3 tbsp. sugar; press into a 9x13-inch pan. Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Cool.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 c. sugar, and Cool Whip; spread over pretzels.
- Dissolve strawberry Jello in boiling water as directed on package. Add frozen strawberries. Stir until melted. Spread over cream cheese mixture; refrigerate until firm.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis one actually came from the school lunch lady....lol! I went to high school in a very small school and we actually had the best school lunches, everything was homemade, so here is one of my favorite desserts that we had.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More