- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c. crushed pretzels
- 3/4 c. melted butter
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. Strawberry Jello
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs frozen strawberries
- Mix pretzels, butter and 3 tbsp. sugar; press into a 9x13-inch pan. Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Cool.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 c. sugar, and Cool Whip; spread over pretzels.
- Dissolve strawberry Jello in boiling water as directed on package. Add frozen strawberries. Stir until melted. Spread over cream cheese mixture; refrigerate until firm.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis one actually came from the school lunch lady....lol! I went to high school in a very small school and we actually had the best school lunches, everything was homemade, so here is one of my favorite desserts that we had.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More