- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries,sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix together the pretzels, 6 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or lightly toasted (do not overcook!). Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the gelatin mix and boiling water. Mix in frozen strawberries, and stir until thawed. Pour over cream cheese mixture in pan. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More