- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries,sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix together the pretzels, 6 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or lightly toasted (do not overcook!). Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the gelatin mix and boiling water. Mix in frozen strawberries, and stir until thawed. Pour over cream cheese mixture in pan. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More