- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce cool whip
- 2 3 ounce packages strawberry gelatin dessert mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 10 ounce packages frozen strawberries
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. For the crust, mix the pretzels, butter and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Press this mixture into a 9x13" baking pan and bake for 7 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar. Fold in the chipped topping and spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, and allow to cool slightly. Add the strawberries and pineapple and pour over the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until serving time. To serve, cut slices and serve with a collop of whipped topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More