- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 qt strawberry's ( fresh or frozen)
- Lg tub cool whip
- 2 loafs Angel Food Cake
- Sugar to taste
- Clean strawberries and remove tops.
- Put in a bowl and add sugar.
- Mash strawberries and let sit at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Cut Angel Food Cake into 1 inch squares.
- Place a layer in the bottom of your punch bowl, cover with a layer of strawberries and there juice.
- Cover strawberries with a layer of cool whip. Repeat layers, ending with cool whip.
- I also like to save a couple of strawberries to slice and garnish with.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MetroCooking DC 2013
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More