- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 qt strawberry's ( fresh or frozen)
- Lg tub cool whip
- 2 loafs Angel Food Cake
- Sugar to taste
- Clean strawberries and remove tops.
- Put in a bowl and add sugar.
- Mash strawberries and let sit at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Cut Angel Food Cake into 1 inch squares.
- Place a layer in the bottom of your punch bowl, cover with a layer of strawberries and there juice.
- Cover strawberries with a layer of cool whip. Repeat layers, ending with cool whip.
- I also like to save a couple of strawberries to slice and garnish with.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MetroCooking DC 2013
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More