- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 liter bottle of Strawberry Welch's
- 1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- Slowly combine the Eagle Brand and strawberry Welch's in a large bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Add as much pineapple juice as you want (it takes away some of the sweetness).
- This works best if all ingredients are refrigerated beforehand!
- Makes a TON.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More