- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 liter bottle of Strawberry Welch's
- 1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- Slowly combine the Eagle Brand and strawberry Welch's in a large bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Add as much pineapple juice as you want (it takes away some of the sweetness).
- This works best if all ingredients are refrigerated beforehand!
- Makes a TON.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More