- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 liter bottle of Strawberry Welch's
- 1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- Slowly combine the Eagle Brand and strawberry Welch's in a large bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Add as much pineapple juice as you want (it takes away some of the sweetness).
- This works best if all ingredients are refrigerated beforehand!
- Makes a TON.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More