- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 liter bottle of Strawberry Welch's
- 1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- Slowly combine the Eagle Brand and strawberry Welch's in a large bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Add as much pineapple juice as you want (it takes away some of the sweetness).
- This works best if all ingredients are refrigerated beforehand!
- Makes a TON.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More