- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle ginger ale
- Dissolve sugar in boiling water, stir in the next four ingredients and pour mixture into a plastic container.
- Place container in freezer until mixture becomes firm.
- Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving.
- Cut into small cubes and place into punch bowl. Add ginger ale, stir until slushy. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More