- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle ginger ale
- Dissolve sugar in boiling water, stir in the next four ingredients and pour mixture into a plastic container.
- Place container in freezer until mixture becomes firm.
- Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving.
- Cut into small cubes and place into punch bowl. Add ginger ale, stir until slushy. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More