- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle ginger ale
- Dissolve sugar in boiling water, stir in the next four ingredients and pour mixture into a plastic container.
- Place container in freezer until mixture becomes firm.
- Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving.
- Cut into small cubes and place into punch bowl. Add ginger ale, stir until slushy. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More