- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 cup honey, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime, plus more if needed
- Put the strawberries and the honey in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to maintain a simmer; cook, stir frequently, until the berries breakdown and get juicy, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Add the lime juice. Taste and adjust the sweetness or tartness of the puree with more honey or lime if needed. Use now, or refrigerate for up to 3 days, or freeze for 1 month.
- Yield: about 3 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More