- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 c. mashed strawberries
- 2 3/4 c. softened rhubarb
- 1 tsp. butter
- Mix all together adding 1 box of Sure Jell.
- Bring to a full Rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Add 6 1/2 c. sugar...QUICKLY.
- Bring to full rolling boil, boil 1 Minute.
- Ladle into jars; process 10 minutes.
- To soften rhubarb-Cut rhubarb finely using approximately 3 c. to 1/2 c. water.
- Put in sauce pan bring to boil. Boil till softened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MetroCooking DC 2013
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More