- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 c. mashed strawberries
- 2 3/4 c. softened rhubarb
- 1 tsp. butter
- Mix all together adding 1 box of Sure Jell.
- Bring to a full Rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Add 6 1/2 c. sugar...QUICKLY.
- Bring to full rolling boil, boil 1 Minute.
- Ladle into jars; process 10 minutes.
- To soften rhubarb-Cut rhubarb finely using approximately 3 c. to 1/2 c. water.
- Put in sauce pan bring to boil. Boil till softened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More