- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 5 tablespoons cold water
- Mix flour and salt.
- Cut in the shortening until pieces are pea size.
- Slowly add cold water until dough is moistened.
- Divide the dough in half
- Roll 1 dough ball on lightly floured surface.
- Put the first flattened dough onto the pie pan.
- Repeat with the second dough ball.
- Put the second flattened dough over your pie filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More