- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 5 tablespoons cold water
- Mix flour and salt.
- Cut in the shortening until pieces are pea size.
- Slowly add cold water until dough is moistened.
- Divide the dough in half
- Roll 1 dough ball on lightly floured surface.
- Put the first flattened dough onto the pie pan.
- Repeat with the second dough ball.
- Put the second flattened dough over your pie filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More