- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 5 tablespoons cold water
- Mix flour and salt.
- Cut in the shortening until pieces are pea size.
- Slowly add cold water until dough is moistened.
- Divide the dough in half
- Roll 1 dough ball on lightly floured surface.
- Put the first flattened dough onto the pie pan.
- Repeat with the second dough ball.
- Put the second flattened dough over your pie filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More