- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon style mustard
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh or canned jalapeno chile
- 1 pint basket strawberries, stemmed and diced
- 2 tablespoons raisins, optional
- salt to taste
- 1. In medium bowl whisk all ingredients except strawberries, raisins and salt.
- 2. Add berries and raisins then toss.
- 3. Season with salt.
- ** photo by Anushruti R on flickr.
Notesfound on grouprecipes.com. tastes good over fish or chicken or spread on crackers with cream cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More