- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon style mustard
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh or canned jalapeno chile
- 1 pint basket strawberries, stemmed and diced
- 2 tablespoons raisins, optional
- salt to taste
1. In medium bowl whisk all ingredients except strawberries, raisins and salt.
2. Add berries and raisins then toss.
3. Season with salt.
** photo by Anushruti R on flickr.
found on grouprecipes.com. tastes good over fish or chicken or spread on crackers with cream cheese.
No Reviews at this time.