- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Grands Jr. Golden Layers Honey Butter Biscuits (10 in a can)
- 1 16 oz. container fresh strawberries, diced
- 8 oz. Ready To Use Strawberry Glaze
- Whip Cream for topping
- Bake biscuits according to directions on can. Let cool completely.
- In the meantime, dice strawberries and mix in a bowl with strawberry glaze.
- When biscuits have cooled cut them in half and add glazed strawberries and top with a spoonful of whip cream. Add the top half of the biscuit and either eat right away or store in fridge until ready to serve.
NotesSuch an easy and quick way of making Strawberry Shortcake and the way we make them at the school cafeteria I work at! At school we thaw frozen strawberries and use those with their juice and I decided to use fresh strawberries with ready to use strawberry glaze! Of course you can make your own homemade biscuits but this way is a real time saver! You can eat these right away or you can assemble them and they can be stored in the refrigerator for a few hours! The biscuits will soften up some in the fridge but are just as delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More