- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySuch an easy and quick way of making Strawberry Shortcake and the way we make them at the school cafeteria I work at! At school we thaw frozen strawberries and use those with their juice and I decided to use fresh strawberries with ready to use strawberry glaze! Of course you can make your own homemade biscuits but this way is a real time saver! You can eat these right away or you can assemble them and they can be stored in the refrigerator for a few hours! The biscuits will soften up some in the fridge but are just as delicious!
- 1 can Grands Jr. Golden Layers Honey Butter Biscuits (10 in a can)
- 1 16 oz. container fresh strawberries, diced
- 8 oz. Ready To Use Strawberry Glaze
- Whip Cream for topping
- Bake biscuits according to directions on can. Let cool completely.
- In the meantime, dice strawberries and mix in a bowl with strawberry glaze.
- When biscuits have cooled cut them in half and add glazed strawberries and top with a spoonful of whip cream. Add the top half of the biscuit and either eat right away or store in fridge until ready to serve.