- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- Whipped topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- 2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3. In a medium bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, 3 Tbsp. sugar, and melted butter until soft dough forms.
- 4. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- 5. Bake 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- 6. Place strawberries in a colander. Rinse. Remove stem and slice. Mix with 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- 7. Split warm shortcakes, full and top with berries and whipped topping.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More