- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- Whipped topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- 2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3. In a medium bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, 3 Tbsp. sugar, and melted butter until soft dough forms.
- 4. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- 5. Bake 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- 6. Place strawberries in a colander. Rinse. Remove stem and slice. Mix with 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- 7. Split warm shortcakes, full and top with berries and whipped topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More