- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- Whipped topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- 2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3. In a medium bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, 3 Tbsp. sugar, and melted butter until soft dough forms.
- 4. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- 5. Bake 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- 6. Place strawberries in a colander. Rinse. Remove stem and slice. Mix with 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- 7. Split warm shortcakes, full and top with berries and whipped topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More