- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- Whipped topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- 2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3. In a medium bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, 3 Tbsp. sugar, and melted butter until soft dough forms.
- 4. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- 5. Bake 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- 6. Place strawberries in a colander. Rinse. Remove stem and slice. Mix with 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- 7. Split warm shortcakes, full and top with berries and whipped topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More