- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- Whipped topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- 2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3. In a medium bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, 3 Tbsp. sugar, and melted butter until soft dough forms.
- 4. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- 5. Bake 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- 6. Place strawberries in a colander. Rinse. Remove stem and slice. Mix with 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- 7. Split warm shortcakes, full and top with berries and whipped topping.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More