- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- Whipped topping
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, 3 Tbsp. sugar, and melted butter until soft dough forms.
4. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
5. Bake 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
6. Place strawberries in a colander. Rinse. Remove stem and slice. Mix with 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
7. Split warm shortcakes, full and top with berries and whipped topping.