- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cubes ice, crushed
- In a blender combine strawberries, milk, yogurt, sugar and vanilla.
- Toss in the ice.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More