- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cubes ice, crushed
- In a blender combine strawberries, milk, yogurt, sugar and vanilla.
- Toss in the ice.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More