- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cubes ice, crushed
- In a blender combine strawberries, milk, yogurt, sugar and vanilla.
- Toss in the ice.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More