- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 ozs frozen strawberries, thawed OR
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, cleaned
- 1 1/2 cups simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Puree the strawberries and 1/4 cup of the simple syrup together until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the remaining syrup and the orange juice until well combined.
- Then, add to your ice cream machine and freeze as the manufacturer instructs. OR - freeze in a covered metal bowl and remove to stir every 30 minutes or so to ensure even freezing.
- Great when alternated with scoops of vanilla yogurt!!
- Serve and enjoy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More