- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 ozs frozen strawberries, thawed OR
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, cleaned
- 1 1/2 cups simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Puree the strawberries and 1/4 cup of the simple syrup together until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the remaining syrup and the orange juice until well combined.
- Then, add to your ice cream machine and freeze as the manufacturer instructs. OR - freeze in a covered metal bowl and remove to stir every 30 minutes or so to ensure even freezing.
- Great when alternated with scoops of vanilla yogurt!!
- Serve and enjoy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More