- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- Spinach Leaves
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries cut thinly lengthwise
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 oz. light goat cheese
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of light strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- pepper to taste
- In large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and put on stove on medium heat until it thickens.
- Pour over spinach salad and toss together.
NotesA classic summer salad for every occasion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More