- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI wanted to put this on before the strawberries were gone, but lost my recipe until now. Maybe if we hurry, we can still make it! Enjoy!
- 1 pkg. Duncah Hines Strawberry Cake
- 1 pkg.(6-oz ser) Vanilla Instant
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, whole or
- 1 bag (16-oz) strawberry glaze
- 1 tub (8oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease two 10 1/2 by 1 1/2 inch Flan Pans.
- Prepare cake following package directions for basic recipe. Divide equally into prepared pans and bake at 350* for 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Invert onto cooling racks and cool completely.
- Prepare pudding following package directions using 3 cups of milk. Spread half the pudding into cake well of each cake.
- Combine strawberies and glaze. Spoon half the strawberry mixture over each pudding layer. Refridgerate for several hours. Garnish with Cool Whip just before serving.