- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Duncah Hines Strawberry Cake
- 1 pkg.(6-oz ser) Vanilla Instant
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, whole or
- 1 bag (16-oz) strawberry glaze
- 1 tub (8oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease two 10 1/2 by 1 1/2 inch Flan Pans.
- Prepare cake following package directions for basic recipe. Divide equally into prepared pans and bake at 350* for 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Invert onto cooling racks and cool completely.
- Prepare pudding following package directions using 3 cups of milk. Spread half the pudding into cake well of each cake.
- Combine strawberies and glaze. Spoon half the strawberry mixture over each pudding layer. Refridgerate for several hours. Garnish with Cool Whip just before serving.
NotesI wanted to put this on before the strawberries were gone, but lost my recipe until now. Maybe if we hurry, we can still make it! Enjoy!