- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 20 large ripe strawberries
- white chocolate, melted
- milk chocolate, melted
- Press cookie dough into bottom of greased tart pan and bake according to directions.
- Remove from oven and spread with jam.
- Place hulled strawberries, top side down into jam.
- Drizzle with melted white and dark chocolate. Enjoy with your favorite Monty Python sketch
NotesMan What's for afters?
Woman Well there's rat cake ... rat sorbet ... rat pudding ... or strawberry tart.
Man Strawberry tart?!
Woman Well, it's got some rat in it.
Man How much?
Woman Three (rather a lot really).
Man ... well, I'll have a slice without so much rat in it.
'ONE SLICE OF STRAWBERRY TART WITHOUT SO MUCH RAT IN IT LATER'
Woman Moan, moan, moan.