- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package pastry 9-inch pie crust
- 1/2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 2 TB almond flavored liqueur, or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 TB powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry-strawberry drink
- 1 TB sugar
- 2 TB cornstarch
- 4 cups Driscoll's strawberries, hulled
- Line a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom, with pastry.
- Pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes until golden brown. Cool.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add liqueur or almond extract and powdered sugar; mix well.
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry-strawberry drink, sugar and cornstarch; mix well.
- Cook and stir until mixture thickens and boils. Spread cream cheese mixture over pastry, arrange strawberries on top, stemmed sided down, and drizzle with cranberry-strawberry glaze. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More