- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package pastry 9-inch pie crust
- 1/2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 2 TB almond flavored liqueur, or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 TB powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry-strawberry drink
- 1 TB sugar
- 2 TB cornstarch
- 4 cups Driscoll's strawberries, hulled
- Line a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom, with pastry.
- Pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes until golden brown. Cool.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add liqueur or almond extract and powdered sugar; mix well.
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry-strawberry drink, sugar and cornstarch; mix well.
- Cook and stir until mixture thickens and boils. Spread cream cheese mixture over pastry, arrange strawberries on top, stemmed sided down, and drizzle with cranberry-strawberry glaze. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More