- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package pastry 9-inch pie crust
- 1/2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 2 TB almond flavored liqueur, or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 TB powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry-strawberry drink
- 1 TB sugar
- 2 TB cornstarch
- 4 cups Driscoll's strawberries, hulled
- Line a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom, with pastry.
- Pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes until golden brown. Cool.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add liqueur or almond extract and powdered sugar; mix well.
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry-strawberry drink, sugar and cornstarch; mix well.
- Cook and stir until mixture thickens and boils. Spread cream cheese mixture over pastry, arrange strawberries on top, stemmed sided down, and drizzle with cranberry-strawberry glaze. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More