- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- Small amount of red food coloring
- 2 tbsp strawberry Jell-O®
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, halved
- Cook together 1 cup of water, 1 cup of sugar, 3 tbsp of cornstarch, 2 tbsp of corn syrup, and a pinch of salt.
- Boil together until clear and thick.
- Add a small amount of red food coloring and 2 tbsp of strawberry Jell-O®.
- Cool and add berries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More