- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- Small amount of red food coloring
- 2 tbsp strawberry Jell-O®
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, halved
- Cook together 1 cup of water, 1 cup of sugar, 3 tbsp of cornstarch, 2 tbsp of corn syrup, and a pinch of salt.
- Boil together until clear and thick.
- Add a small amount of red food coloring and 2 tbsp of strawberry Jell-O®.
- Cool and add berries.
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-Milwaukee
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More