- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
BackstoryRecipe from Recipefreak (Kitty). Photo by me! I made this cake yesterday for my mom's birthday and the girls at work! I thought I'd at least bring home a big piece for my hubby and kids to try but the girls at work ate a whole 13x9 pan! LOL! This cake taste like Strawberry Shortcake, kicked up a notch! Delicious! A keeper for sure! Kitty's note said the cake might not set up well but mine set up very nicely and I refrigerated it overnight!
- 1 qt. fresh strawberries, sliced or diced
- 1 (13 1/2 - 16 oz.) container strawberry glaze
- 9 Twinkies
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (Fat-Free, if desired)
- 12 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
- Combine strawberries and glaze; set aside.
- Slice Twinkies in half lengthwise. Place cream side up on bottom of ungreased 9x13 dish.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add Eagle Brand and mix well. Fold in cool whip.
- Spread mixture over Twinkies. Spoon strawberry mixture over top.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Spoon into individual serving dishes.
- Makes 16 servings.
- *Note: Best to just spoon it out. It doesn't really set up firm enough to cut in pieces, especially if using lower fat cream cheese and cool whip.
Deliciously Healthy at NCI
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved RecipesSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More