- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 pound Fresh strawberries; sliced -OR -
- Unsweetened frozen berries, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 (8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch) loaf pans or a muffin pan
- Grease and flour the two loaf pans or a muffin tin.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the oil, eggs, strawberries, and walnuts.
- Beat until the dry ingredients are just moist. Pour into the prepared loaf pans or muffin pan and bake for 1 hour for the loaf and 25-30 minutes for the muffins.
- The breads are done when they start to come away from the sides of the pan and an inserted wooden pick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More