- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 pound Fresh strawberries; sliced -OR -
- Unsweetened frozen berries, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 (8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch) loaf pans or a muffin pan
- Grease and flour the two loaf pans or a muffin tin.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the oil, eggs, strawberries, and walnuts.
- Beat until the dry ingredients are just moist. Pour into the prepared loaf pans or muffin pan and bake for 1 hour for the loaf and 25-30 minutes for the muffins.
- The breads are done when they start to come away from the sides of the pan and an inserted wooden pick comes out clean.