- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 pound Fresh strawberries; sliced -OR -
- Unsweetened frozen berries, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 (8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch) loaf pans or a muffin pan
- Grease and flour the two loaf pans or a muffin tin.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the oil, eggs, strawberries, and walnuts.
- Beat until the dry ingredients are just moist. Pour into the prepared loaf pans or muffin pan and bake for 1 hour for the loaf and 25-30 minutes for the muffins.
- The breads are done when they start to come away from the sides of the pan and an inserted wooden pick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More