- Cooking Time: 6 hrs.
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled
- 1⁄3 cup plus 1⁄4 cup sugar, preferably superfine
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- You’ll also need:
- 2 large plastic squeeze bottles,
- 10 pop molds (1⁄2-cup capacity)
- Place strawberries, 1⁄3 cup sugar and lemon juice in blender; purée 3 minutes. Pour into a large plastic squeeze bottle and screw on bottle top.
- In a medium bowl, stir remaining 1⁄4 cup sugar into yogurt until sugar is dissolved. Pour into the second squeeze bottle and screw on bottle top.
- Fill each pop mold with strawberry and yogurt mixtures, alternately squeezing or spooning the mixtures into each mold to create a swirled pattern. Place tops on molds; insert wooden sticks. Freeze at least 6 hours until solidly frozen.
- Remove molds from freezer. Soften slightly at room temperature, about 5 minutes (or dip molds in warm water a few seconds). Remove pops from molds. Serve immediately, or wrap pops separately in plastic wrap, then store in freezer bag or container.
- Tip: Large squeeze bottles (2-cup capacity) are available in crafts stores and baking supply stores, sometimes labeled for candy-making. To easily unmold the pops, use a pair of pliers to grip the sticks and gently pull out pops.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More