- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500 g white spargel aka asparagus
- handful of parsley actually kerbel- but parsely is a close relative
- 150g strawberries
- 4 T limon juice
- 2 T OJ
- 1/2 T olive oil
- 1 pinch of sugar
- peel and cool spargel 12-15 minutes. drain and cool. slice in quarters. wash and chop your kerbel or this case parsely. slice strawberries. set aside.
- mix your remaining add to spargel and strawberry mixture as a marinade.
- if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. i seriously did a rough translation.
Notesthis is a german recipe, translated by me. so forgive if sounds weird. i live in the land that is famous for white asparagus (schwetzingen, germany), this calls for white spargel aka asparagus however using green would not hurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More