- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Finely chopped toasted almonds
- Place berries in a medium bowl; mash with potato masher until crushed.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium to high speed until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup of the milk, and beat just until combined.
- Add mashed berries, remaining milk, whipping cream, sugar, vanilla, almond extract, and, if desired, red food coloring; beat just until combined.
- Freeze in a 2, 3, or 4-quart ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Sprinkle with almonds before serving.
- Makes 1 quart
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Taste of CenturyLink
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More