- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Finely chopped toasted almonds
- Place berries in a medium bowl; mash with potato masher until crushed.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium to high speed until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup of the milk, and beat just until combined.
- Add mashed berries, remaining milk, whipping cream, sugar, vanilla, almond extract, and, if desired, red food coloring; beat just until combined.
- Freeze in a 2, 3, or 4-quart ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Sprinkle with almonds before serving.
- Makes 1 quart
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More