- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (rinsed and hulled)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2-3 Tbls sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1. In a blender, whirl 2 cups rinsed, hulled strawberries until smooth.
- Push through a fine strainer into a 1-quart glass measure; discard seeds.
- Return berry purée to blender and whirl in 1/2 cup light sour cream, 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar (to taste), and 2 teaspoons lemon juice until smooth.
- 2. Pour fruit mixture into 6 to 8 juice bar molds (see notes below).
- Attach covers firmly and insert sticks, leaving 1 1/2 to 2 inches of each sticking out.
- Set molds in freezer, making sure they're level and upright, and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours, or up to 2 weeks.
- 3. To unmold, run warm water over the molds up to the rim, just until pops are released from sides, 5 to 15 seconds.
- Remove the covers and pull out the pops.
- Notes: Use juice bar or pop molds with a 1/4- to 1/3-cup capacity.
- Cookware and hardware stores are selling many new models this year.
- Prep time: 10 to 15 minutes, plus at least 3 hours to freeze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More