- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 oz Belle Chèvre Fromage Blanc
- 1 Egg
- 4 T. Honey
- 1 T. Grand Marnier
- 1 T. Lemon Juice
- Pinch Nutmeg
- 2 T. Flour
- Combine all but flour in food processor.
- Slowly sift in flour until smooth.
- Fill 24 individual mini filo tart shells.
- Bake at 350°F for approx. 10 minutes.
- Boil 2 cups of Balsamic Vinegar until reduced by 1/2.
- Dice small strawberries (or berries of choice) tossed in sugar.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Top tarts.
NotesGoat cheese is a wonderful ingredient for desserts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More