- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- Streusel Coffee Cake:
- 2 cups flour*
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- *If using self-rising flour, omit baking powder and salt.
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbs. firm margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease 13x9 pan or 9x9 pan. Prepare Streusel by mixing all ingredients until crumbly.
- Beat remaining ingredients in large bowl on
- low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl
- Spread half of the batter in pan; sprinkle with half of the Streusel.
- Top with remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining Streusel.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More