- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cup AP flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup milk (I used buttermilk)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Walnut Streusel (recipe below)
- Glaze (recipe below)
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt. Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy; add egg and vanilla beat until combined. Add flour and buttermilk alternately beginning and ending with flour. Pour half of batter into a 9x13x2 pan lightly coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sprinkle blueberries overbatter in pan; top with remaining half of batter. Sprinkle Walnut Streusel over top.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes, Let cool.
- Prepare glaze and drizzle over cooled cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Camp Nubar Baking Class
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More