- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cup AP flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup milk (I used buttermilk)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Walnut Streusel (recipe below)
- Glaze (recipe below)
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt. Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy; add egg and vanilla beat until combined. Add flour and buttermilk alternately beginning and ending with flour. Pour half of batter into a 9x13x2 pan lightly coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sprinkle blueberries overbatter in pan; top with remaining half of batter. Sprinkle Walnut Streusel over top.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes, Let cool.
- Prepare glaze and drizzle over cooled cake.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More