- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-oz) can pumpkin
- 1 (14-oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground ginger, nutmeg and salt
- 1 (6-oz)Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- With mixer or wire whisk beat pumpkin,
- sweetened condensed milk, egg, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts.
- Remove crust from oven; reduce oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle streusel mixture over pie.
- Bake 40 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Garnish with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
NotesYummy variation to a plain pumpkin pie!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More