STREUSEL TOPPED PUMPKIN PIE
- 1 (15-oz) can pumpkin
- 1 (14-oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground ginger, nutmeg and salt
- 1 (6-oz)Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
With mixer or wire whisk beat pumpkin,
sweetened condensed milk, egg, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
Pour into crust.
Bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in nuts.
Remove crust from oven; reduce oven to 350 degrees.
Sprinkle streusel mixture over pie.
Bake 40 minutes or until set.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Garnish with Cool Whip.