- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-oz) can pumpkin
- 1 (14-oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground ginger, nutmeg and salt
- 1 (6-oz)Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- With mixer or wire whisk beat pumpkin,
- sweetened condensed milk, egg, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts.
- Remove crust from oven; reduce oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle streusel mixture over pie.
- Bake 40 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Garnish with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
NotesYummy variation to a plain pumpkin pie!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More