- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 16 oz can pumpkin
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Heat oven to 425. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pan.
- In large bowl, beat all filling ingredients with hand beater or wire whisk until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven; reduce temperature to 350. Cover crust edge with foil. Bake 35 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix topping ingredients with fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over pie. Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours before serving. Store covered
NotesI try a new recipe for pumpkin pie every Thanksgiving. This was the 2007 choice. It might be my favorite one ever.