- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 16 oz can pumpkin
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Heat oven to 425. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pan.
- In large bowl, beat all filling ingredients with hand beater or wire whisk until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven; reduce temperature to 350. Cover crust edge with foil. Bake 35 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix topping ingredients with fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over pie. Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours before serving. Store covered
NotesI try a new recipe for pumpkin pie every Thanksgiving. This was the 2007 choice. It might be my favorite one ever.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More