- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg cake mix
- 2 pkg instant pudding mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups cold milk
- Bake cake as directed on pkg.
- From oven, quickly poke holes down through the cake with rounded wooden spoon.
- Combine pudding mix with sugar in large bowl. Gradually stir in milk and beat at low speed for 1 minute.
- Don’t over beat.
- Quickly before pudding thickens, pour ½ of thin pudding evenly over warm cake and into the holes allow remaining pudding to thicken slightly; then spoon over the top of the cake to frost it chill, store in fridge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More