- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg cake mix
- 2 pkg instant pudding mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups cold milk
- Bake cake as directed on pkg.
- From oven, quickly poke holes down through the cake with rounded wooden spoon.
- Combine pudding mix with sugar in large bowl. Gradually stir in milk and beat at low speed for 1 minute.
- Don’t over beat.
- Quickly before pudding thickens, pour ½ of thin pudding evenly over warm cake and into the holes allow remaining pudding to thicken slightly; then spoon over the top of the cake to frost it chill, store in fridge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More