- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg cake mix
- 2 pkg instant pudding mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups cold milk
- Bake cake as directed on pkg.
- From oven, quickly poke holes down through the cake with rounded wooden spoon.
- Combine pudding mix with sugar in large bowl. Gradually stir in milk and beat at low speed for 1 minute.
- Don’t over beat.
- Quickly before pudding thickens, pour ½ of thin pudding evenly over warm cake and into the holes allow remaining pudding to thicken slightly; then spoon over the top of the cake to frost it chill, store in fridge.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More