- Cooking Time: 12 to 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large tortilla shells
- 1/3 C. butter softened
- 6 T. Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. Provolone cheese, sliced
- 4 oz. salami, sliced
- 4 oz. ham, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. can mushrooms drained
- 4 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- marinara or pizza sauce heated (optional)
- Heat oven to 400.
- Lightly spread one side of each tortilla shell with butter.
- Sprinkle with 1 T. Parmesan.
- Arrange 1/4 each of provolone, salami and ham over
- over center of tortillas leaving a border around the edges.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the Mozzarella.
- Fold up wrap fashion.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice each stromboli in half on the diagonal. Serve with marinara or pizza sauce, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More