- Cooking Time: 12 to 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large tortilla shells
- 1/3 C. butter softened
- 6 T. Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. Provolone cheese, sliced
- 4 oz. salami, sliced
- 4 oz. ham, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. can mushrooms drained
- 4 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- marinara or pizza sauce heated (optional)
- Heat oven to 400.
- Lightly spread one side of each tortilla shell with butter.
- Sprinkle with 1 T. Parmesan.
- Arrange 1/4 each of provolone, salami and ham over
- over center of tortillas leaving a border around the edges.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the Mozzarella.
- Fold up wrap fashion.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice each stromboli in half on the diagonal. Serve with marinara or pizza sauce, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More