- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 pound ham (OR pepperoni, sausage etc.) *
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese
- Egg whites
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet (with sides) with aluminum foil.
Spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
Roll bread dough into large rectangle, approximately 12 to 14 inches (L) and 7 to 8 inches (W).
Mix egg yolks, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic powder, pepper, and melted butter.
Spread over dough.
Layer ham and cheese (or other toppings of your choice).
Fold over sides and ends of dough over filling. Pinch to seal.
Place bread seam side down.
Brush top with egg whites.
Prick with fork.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
Serve with pizza sauce or other dips, if desired.
Ham, pepperoni, sausage, bacon, browned breakfast sausage, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives ....