- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Frozen Bread Dough
- 1/3 lb. Genoa salami
- 1/3 lb. ham
- 1/3 lb. provolone
- 1/3 lb. pepper jack
- Sesame seeds
- 1 Beaten egg
- Roll out bread dough into a rectangular shape. Layer meats & cheese on bread dough;sprinkle with oregano.
- Roll up by folding in ends first, then fold in sides.
- Place seam side down on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Make slices along top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 375. for 30-40 minutes.
- Slice thin to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten-Free and Delicious
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce