- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Frozen Bread Dough
- 1/3 lb. Genoa salami
- 1/3 lb. ham
- 1/3 lb. provolone
- 1/3 lb. pepper jack
- Sesame seeds
- 1 Beaten egg
- Roll out bread dough into a rectangular shape. Layer meats & cheese on bread dough;sprinkle with oregano.
- Roll up by folding in ends first, then fold in sides.
- Place seam side down on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Make slices along top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 375. for 30-40 minutes.
- Slice thin to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More