- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Acorn Squash
- 2 tblspns butter, divided
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup walnuts, divided
- 1 tblspn cranberries or craisins, divided
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, divided
- Slice the acorn squash in half, longwise, and clean out the seeds.
- Place the two halves face down on a cookie sheet. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees
- Remove the squash halves and liberally coat each one's cavity with the butter. Fill the cavities with the cottage cheese, walnuts, cranberries, brown sugar and anything else you have around that you think would taste good.
- Place the two stuffed squash halves face up on the cookie sheet and bake for an additional 15 minutes at 350 degrees
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More