- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 minced onion
- 1 large minced garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 dash(es) Tobasco sauce
- 4 crumbed strips, well cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup real shredded sharp cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Chopped chives & bacon for topping
- Bake potatoes and when cooled,scoop out pulp and mash.Discard shells.
- In a large sauce pan boil chicken broth, then on simmer add onion & garlic, whisk in flour until lumps are gone.Add chicken broth, milk, pepper, Tobasco sauce,bacon, simmer until onions are transparent. Blend in mashed potato, simmer.Add cheese & sour cream. Add toppings per bowl at serving.
- Makes 4 servings
NotesThe great taste of stuffed baked 'tater in a warm bowl of soup. Warms your body, heart & soul!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More