- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 minced onion
- 1 large minced garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 dash(es) Tobasco sauce
- 4 crumbed strips, well cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup real shredded sharp cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Chopped chives & bacon for topping
- Bake potatoes and when cooled,scoop out pulp and mash.Discard shells.
- In a large sauce pan boil chicken broth, then on simmer add onion & garlic, whisk in flour until lumps are gone.Add chicken broth, milk, pepper, Tobasco sauce,bacon, simmer until onions are transparent. Blend in mashed potato, simmer.Add cheese & sour cream. Add toppings per bowl at serving.
- Makes 4 servings
NotesThe great taste of stuffed baked 'tater in a warm bowl of soup. Warms your body, heart & soul!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More